Good Shepherd Christian Academy
Friday, May 24, 2013
The South Shore's Best Kept Educational Secret
Kindergarten-5th Grade - ACSI Purposeful Design Bible Curriculum
The ASCI (Association of Christian School International) Bible curriculum leads students to hear, read, study, memorize, and obey God’s Word. The curriculum includes overviews of the Old and New Testaments, character studies, a study of the life of Christ and the early church, doctrinal studies, and life applications to the lives of the students.
This wonderful series emphasizes seven key truths that will guild students as they grow:
1. God loves and cares for us.
2. Personal salvation comes through repentance, personal faith, and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord.
3. God’s desire for us is that, after salvation, we be conformed to the character of Jesus Christ.
4. Life with Jesus is dynamic when a Christian grows in knowledge and obedience of Him.
5. While the inner person is the primary focus, the ultimate test of faith is outward behavior.
6. The truth of God is revealed in His Word, the Bible.
7. God has a heart for all people of the world.
Kindergarten Bible uses the book "God and Me"
First Grade Bible uses the book "God and My World"
Second Grade Bible uses the book "God and My Actions"
Click here to view a sample page from the student book.
Third Grade Bible uses the book "Christ and His Church"